Sunday, March 15, 2009

One Happy CrossFit Family


The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination. - Tommy Lasorda

If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. - Vince Lombardi

One happy CrossFit Family...
My sister is attending CrossFit boot camps and working out more than ever before. My brother (pic above) tried out CrossFit for pretty much the 1st time last weekend at the Fittest Games Challenge. The Challenge kicked his ass but he ended up in 8th place and moving on to the Championship on April 4th. His drive and determination are at a whole new level again. It's amazing!

I live with my sister and brother who are very driven, motivated, and ambitious individuals. We challenge each other to be the best we can be in all aspects of life. I'm so blessed and thankful to have a family that is more than just family, but also my best friends and support system. I love that now my siblings aren't just my roommates but also my workout/accountability partners. The 2 quotes above really hit home. The Fittest Games Championship is closer each and every day and the Regional Qualifier is right around the corner.

How determined are you to take it to the next level?????

No comments:

Post a Comment