Monday, March 2, 2009

This stuff works!!!!!!!!!!


(chanting) 260...260...260...260...260...260...260...260...260...260...260...260...

Each night before going to bed I check .com to see what WOD Coach Glassman put together to kick my ass for the following day. Some days I am fired up and other days I fight the urge to feel defeated before even attempting the WOD. The past 2 months my mental toughness has been stretched to the limits each time I workout. However, the beauty of it all is that when you commit to CrossFitting consistently and go hard every workout amazing things happen.

About a month ago the .com WOD was 5 sets of 1 rep deadlifts. I hit a PR that day at 230 lbs and was fired up. Today was a similar workout of 7 sets of 1 rep deadlifts and I increased my max by 30 lbs!!!!! 30 lbs in 1 month. hoLLLLLLLLLLLer!!! I know one thing that is right--CrossFit works. I am getting stronger and I will continue to get stronger. My mental toughness will continue to be pushed and I will embrace it and grow.

Keep up the hard work CrossFitters. The sky is the limit.

"It is difficulties which give birth to miracles." -- Rev. Dr. Sharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment