Monday, September 19, 2011

Triple P


I know every once in a while I want the yumminess that comes with the texture and taste of a pancake. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I L-O-V-E my new protein powder. I perused the internet to find a clean pancake recipe using protein powder. I came across a few recipes, made a few tweaks, and BAM I came up with the recipe below.

Triple P- Protein Powder Pancakes

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 scoop of protein powder
2TB coconut flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
Water to stir in to make pancake consistency

Directions: Beat eggs together. Stir in remaining ingredients and add enough water to make the batter mix well. Coat pan with coconut oil. Pour in batter.

I paired mine with chicken sausage and spinach and topped the pancake with Ghee. No need for honey. I used Cookies -n- Cream protein powder so it was plenty sweet and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment