Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Advocare Slim


I love Advocare! I have been taking the products for 6 years and will continue to take the products the rest of my life. Advocare has tremendously improved my recovery time with workouts, assisted with weight loss, and gives me showout energy.

This past weekend was Advocare's biannual Success School . At each Success School Advocare comes out with a new product or improves current products. The newest product is Slim.

What is Slim????
  • Portable weight management aid
  • Supports appetite management
  • Provides support for long-lasting energy
  • Helps fight occasional drowsiness
  • Formulated with Svetol and Super CitriMax-- ingredients that support weight loss and fat reduction
Regardless if your goal is weight loss, improvement in performance, or overall wellness, Advocare has a product for you. I bought Slim yesterday. Stay tuned for results.

No comments:

Post a Comment