Monday, February 16, 2009

Mondays


The Mondays...

When I used to work in corporate America my friends and I would use the phrase--"I have a case of the Mondays." In other words-- I don't want to be here; the weather is blah; can I still be in bed; I wish it was still the weekend...basically we were just complaining.

I woke up this morning with no case of the Mondays. I can honestly say I have not had a case of the Mondays since coaching with CrossFit Central. The mornings are a great time to get up and get moving before your work day starts. It's a great way to get the blood flowing and raise your endorphins (happy feeling.) I am available to train clients in the mornings. Give me a shout if you want to eliminate a case of the Mondays and get in the best shape of your life.

Quote for the day:
I must continue to follow the path I take now. If I do nothing, if I study nothing, if I cease searching, then, woe is me, I am lost. That is how I look at it - keep going, keep going come what may. - Vincent van Gogh

1 comment:

  1. I'm in NOLA today doing homework at my favorite coffee shop. Definitely nice to have a week without the Mondays!! Not looking forward to the Tuesdays tomorrow. Love you showout!

    ReplyDelete