Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Water- double edge sword
I love water! I literally drink about a gallon a water a day. However, water is a double-edge sword for me. Here are my reasons:
1) improves my energy
2) increases mental and physical performance
3) removes toxins and wastes from my body
4) keeps my skin healthy and glowing
5) enhances weight loss efforts
6) prevents headaches and dizziness
7) helps me properly digest my food
1) I use the bathroom ALL THE TIME!
I think I only have one con to drinking water. Clearly the pros out weigh the cons. I'm just going to have to suck it up, take more pit stops when traveling, and keep on drinking that water.
Even though it's cold outside and the need for water is not as intense as when working out in the heat, it is still very crucial to stay hydrated. Do not wait until you are thirsty to grab that glass of water. Always have it on hand.