Sunday, June 21, 2009

Alexis is CrossFit

October 2008

March 2009

March 2009

May 2009

June 2009

June 2009

Alexis is one of my personal training clients. She is an absolute joy to coach. In less than 3 months Alexis lost 9 inches, 10 lbs, and 4% body fat. She is committed to eating nutritiously, taking Advocare, and working hard each time she shows up at CrossFit Central. Not only has she seen results physically but her goals for working out have shifted from physical appearance goals to quality of life and fitness goals. Alexis has now set out to complete a 5K in the next 3 months, perform 10 pushups on her toes by August 17th, and complete 10 kipping pullups unassisted by the end of December. Her consistency, hard work, and excitement are contagious. All I have to say is "hoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLer showout Alexis!!! You are amazing!!!"

Alexis' story:
CrossFit has changed my life in so many positive ways; I don’t even know where to begin. I joined CrossFit in the beginning of March starting with boot camps and soon after began training with Megan three times a week. I had previously been working out for around three months but hit a plateau and needed to go to that next level. CrossFit did that for me. Right away after starting my boot camps and training I noticed a huge change is so many ways, not only physically but mentally I felt better. I walk with more confidence, have more energy, I am more positive about everything, and I even find myself challenging other people physically which I have never done in my life. This has been a huge lifestyle change for me that I plan on doing forever. I now set fitness goals and look forward to completing them everyday! I can’t wait to see where I am physically and mentally in three more months let alone 6! I AM CROSSFIT!

1 comment:

  1. Alexis!!! You look amazing! Your drive and motivation are so encouraging and awesome to see. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete