Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What is a CF Central boot camp????

Austin, TX is a boot camp haven. I see a class popping up weekly all around the city. Boot camps come in all shapes and styles and each has attracts a specific kind of person. So what exactly is a CrossFit Central boot camp? A recent boot camper writes about her first experience at one of the boot camps I coach. Click HERE to read the entire write-up.
_________________

Reviewed by Suzie M.

I've never been to the Crossfit Central gym, but have attended one of their grueling fitness Boot Camps, and I can tell you that if you want to get in shape fast, this is the way to do it. Instructor Megan Parsons will kick your flabby arse into shape in no time, what with the marine-style drills that change each workout, and her ability to motivate you to keep up (or slow down, as my case was. My heart was about to explode out of my chest at one point, but dammit all, I was gonna keep up with those 20-somethings that were running circles around me!)
I felt exhausted yet fantastic after my workout, but found it difficult to move for several days after. The thighs. Oh, lo the sore, sore thighs! Most definitely worth a try if you're in the market to challenge yourself and not get bored doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment