Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sparta Heather


Wherever you go, go with all your heart. - Confucius

The Spartan 300 Challenge is well into week 5. Heather (pic above) attends Women's Indoor classes and is one of my 6 Spartan showouts. She has been coming to class consistently, recording her workouts, journaling everything she eats, taking Advocare, and reporting her progress weekly. Not only is she on a mission to be more fit, but her wedding is right around the corner and she will be in tip-top shape.

I challenged each of my Spartan clients to commit to 50 pushups 6x a week and to email the team when they completed their pushups for the day. Accountability is key. I have 100% confidence my ladies will knock the pushups out of the park on June 20th for the Spartan Finale. Keep up the hard work Heather and team.


No comments:

Post a Comment