Thursday, June 11, 2009

CFC Blowin up!!!

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. - Vince Lombardi

At the end of the Women's Indoor class on Tuesday the view of CrossFit Central was just perfect. I took a moment, smiled, and soaked up the goodness that surrounded me.

The box has grown so much in the past 6 months. We now move the rowers and GHD machines outside during class for more space. We have fabulous oscillating fans to fight off the heat. Art work is all over the walls expressing exactly was CrossFit Central stands for. Classes are at max capacity and we are adding new ones monthly. Coaches are educating new clients on the Elements of CrossFit daily. We are blessed.

Vince Lombardi has quotes that always inspire me--just like the one above. I have been given the opportunity to coach and impact thousands of people. I stopped and asked myself today, "Am I doing everything I can with what I have?" Moments of reflection are always good for me. It helps to put everything in perspective. It is easy to get complacent when I have a little bit of success; whether it's with business, fitness, finances... I commit to not becoming complacent. I commit to improving my skills as a coach to be the best I can be. I commit to enjoying each day and not get so caught up in the things I need to improve but instead focus on the multiple things I can do. I am beyond blessed and will embrace each day with a new found confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment