Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ANNIE, are you in or are you out?


The other day I did "Annie." However, instead of doing situps the entire time I included in & outs on the parallettes. These hefty little PVC pipe pieces of equipment are brutal, and I love them! I decided a more fitting name for the WOD was "Annie, are you in or are you out?" If you need to work on double-unders and want a quick workout to shock your core then this is it.

ANNIE, are you in or are you out?
50 double-unders, 25 situps, 25 in & outs
40 double-unders, 20 situps, 20 in & outs
30 double-unders, 15 situps, 15 in & outs
20 double-unders, 10 situps, 10 in & outs
10 double-unders, 5 situps, 5 in & outs

3 comments:

  1. Megan, love your blog. I'm familiar with Annie and paralletes but what are in and outs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa! Thanks for the compliment. Can you send me your email address? I have a link that shows a good pic of in&outs but I am unable to paste it in the comment section.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll send it. Thanks for the response!

    ReplyDelete