Monday, September 28, 2009

NEW website


Definition of Relentless: showing or promising no abatement of severity, intensity, strength, or pace.

Every month I am amazed at the growth at CrossFit Central. Boot camps now have their very own website. We have officially branded all boot camps at CrossFit Central as Relentless Boot Camp. It is the perfectly fitting name to describe the attitude of every coach and our desire for excellence for each athlete. Check out the new website daily to see what is happening in the boot camp community.

I want to hear how boot camp has changed your life from any and all capacities. Whether it be performance, weight loss, stress, family, anything goes, please email me at meganparsons@crossfitcentral.com and let me know. I am always looking for fun and exciting pictures and videos too. Send some my way if you have any to share and want to be featured on the website.

Relentless Boot Camp is taking it up a notch. FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment