Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Days of Christmas


12 Days of Christmas will never be the same for me after today. My dear friend, Emily, who workouts at CrossFit Dallas Central texted me yesterday about this WOD, and we decided to take on the challenge. My sisters and I did the workout below this morning, and my brother and Dad are doing it this afternoon. The hardest part was definitely the thrusters to the burpees. In my head I was singing---"5 pulllllllllllllllllllllllllups." It took me 58:50. Longest workout in forever. I did the math for you--the workout is a total of 650 reps + a mile run. Give it a try. It may have been miserable while doing it, but now I feel invigorated and ready to showout all day with the fam. Merry Christmas!!!!

WOD-

12 rounds, each round add the next movement...

12
12-11
12-11-10
12-11-10-9
...
12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

12 - Air squats
11 - Pushups
10 - KB swings (I used 40lbs)
9 - KB high pulls (I used 40lbs)
8 – Thrusters (I used 65lbs)
7 – burpees
6 – box jumps (24in)
5 – pull ups
4 – dips
3 – toes to bar
2 – HSPU
1 – one mile run


1 comment:

  1. I did your other workout you posted on the website and it kicked my butt!! I felt guilty for eating/drinking to much over the weekend so I added a mile warm-up run and 1/2 mile run in between each set. Totally kicked my butt, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete