Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Showout Boot Camp Christmas Party


I am fortunate enough to coach some amazing, dedicated, and fun clients at CrossFit Central. Last Thursday my Relentless boot campers from Deep Eddy, Lake Pointe, and Dick Nichols locations came together at Rio for dinner and drinks (pics above). It was the perfect setting for everyone to get to know each other, exchange workout/nutrition tips, celebrate the holidays, and have fun without burpees =). I must say that my boot campers clean up well!

Quote for the day-- "Never forget that each new day is bringing you closer to your dreams."

Thank you to everyone who came to the Showout Boot Camp Christmas Party. Each of you inspire and educate me in different capacities. Because of you all, I know that each day I am moving closer to my dreams/goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment