Monday, December 21, 2009

That's Fit

























Mel is one of our fun, dedicated, and inspiring clients at CrossFit Central. About a week ago she asked me to write my success story. I was given a questionnaire to fill out, which helped to guide my thoughts. It is amazing how reflection is such a huge key to success for me. I often get so caught up with where I am going that I forget where I was and how far I've come over the past 18 months.

This quote by Sydney Smith sums up the past year for me. I believe with all my heart my career, personal, and physical success stems directly from following my heart, taking negative thoughts captive, and not giving up.

"Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed."

Check out the Success Story HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Your success story gives me hope that one day my legs might look like yours!
    I also love what you said about "taking negative thoughts captive"...that's so important for me to think about on a daily basis.
    Keep rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan you are amazing!! I never knew your story until now.. thanks for sharing. :) You are one hot mama and I want legs like yours too!!

    ReplyDelete