Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kendra is an Athlete


"Don't limit yourself. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve. - Mary Kay

A quote from Mary Kay is funny to me, but there is a lot of truth in what she said. Kendra (pic above) is one of my personal training clients that I have been working with since the end of May. She came to me in fairly good shape and is now transforming into a CrossFit athlete. Kendra can perform every Olympic movement and has pushed through the fear factor of kicking herself up on the wall for handstand pushups. I am a very lucky trainer and blessed with hard working, dedicated clients. Kendra believes in her abilities and pushes herself every single session to the max. No complaining. Full speed. She even came up with her own "punishment" for not food logging in the New Year. Each day missed is 20 burpees. I am so proud of her!!! Keep on believing and there is no limit.



No comments:

Post a Comment