Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best. Clients. Ever.

I am blessed beyond measure with the greatest clients at CrossFit Central. They have changed my life in more ways than one. Each day I am focusing more on everything I am grateful for, and as a result, an overwhelming sense of gratitude and clarity in life all falls in to place. Less of me and more of others. I dare you to try it!

Chris modeling the SHOWOUT shirt after the MWF 8:30AM Lake Pointe boot camp.


Karen is in the MWF 8:30AM Lake Pointe boot camp and has made huge sacrifices to make working out a priority. Not only is she a phenomenal mother and wife, but she planned her busy work schedule specifically around boot camp so she can continue to reach her fitness goals and workout with her friends. I am so proud of you, Karen!!!

Norma and Robin are brand new boot campers in the Tu/Th 6PM Dick Nichols class. On the 1st day of class they could barely perform an air squat. One month later--squats all the way to the med ball. Woohooo!!! Marinda did pushups on her toes during a workout for the 1st time too! Kicking butt and taking names, ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment