Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Passion

(Eric Wood competing at the Fittest Games Championship)

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things."- Denis Diderot

I am passionate...
- about being an encouraging and positive example to my family and friends
- about bettering myself daily to be a better CrossFit coach and athlete
- about believing in and achieving the goals I have written down
- for my clients and their success
- about teaching and practicing balance in my life and others
- about CrossFit Central being the best affiliate in the world
- for financial freedom
- about empowering others to live a healthy and fit lifestyle

What are you passionate about? What keeps you keepin' on each day even when it's hard to get out of bed?????

1 comment:

  1. My family and friends, God, beautiful weather, living in the ATX, all of the fun unexpected moments that happen in life, CrossFit, surprises, helping people in any way I can, being joyful and positive in any situation, always striving to be better than I was yesterday! :-)

    ReplyDelete