Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spice it up

When making my salad for lunch today I realized I was out of my handy balsamic vinegar I use for dressing. I got creative and replaced my balsamic with Tabasco. Spicy!!! But so good.

Get creative in the kitchen. Throw an array of spices on a dish to turn a plain piece of protein (aka: meat) into a delicious meal. Every CrossFit Central client is equipped to be a fat-burning, WOD kickin, SIC FIT, showout athlete. Ask your coaches questions about the Zone. Research different ways to prepare dishes. Begin each day with your lunch box in hand full of nutritious food to take on the day.

3, 2, 1....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote for the day:"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."--
Demosthenes (384 BC - 322 BC)

1 comment:

  1. Tony Chacare's makes everything delish too!! Yum Yum get ya some!! I love everything spicy!!!!

    ReplyDelete