Friday, August 14, 2009

Larabars


My new favorite snack is Larabars. I say "LarrrrraBars," due to my lovely TX accent. How I haven't known about these fabulous treats until now is beyond me.

Each bar has the following:
  • No added sugar
  • Unprocessed raw
  • Gluten-free
  • Dairy-free
  • Soy-free
My favorite flavor thus far is Coconut Cream pie which has the following ingredients: dates, unsweetened coconut, almonds, cashews, extra virgin coconut oil. That is literally all the ingredients. No extra fillers. No soy protein. No soy lechitin. No rice syrup. All natural ingredients. This is absolutely one "health" bar I would recommend to my clients who are on-the-go and want a new snack item.

1 comment:

  1. They just came out with a PB &Jelly and Tropical flavor, that are supposed to rock our socks!

    ReplyDelete