Friday, May 21, 2010

Bust a Move

My fabulous PT client, Kendra, who volunteered us for the event.

Bachelors & Bachelorettes--- Yes, we are wearing a pink sash with our names on it.

Our "confidence" pic before Antone's


CrossFit Coach by day...Being auctioned off by night...

Last night I "
selflessly" volunteered as a bachelorette in the 3rd annual Bust-a-Move for Breast Cancer Date Auction Fundraiser at Antone's with my best friend, Whitney, and my sister, Paige. This event was too entertaining not to share the pics. I must give a big shout out to Amber, Emily, and my CFC friend, Mark, for buying our Menage a Trois crew for $400. Especially since the $500 bidder bailed. LOLOLOL!!!

Each of us were forced out of our comfort zone for a hot second. Prancing on stage and waiting for the highest bidder is quite different than being a Showout on the weekend or standing in front of 15+ coaching a Relentless class. However, every moment was well worth it, and all the money raised is in support of Breast Cancer research and education.

What have you done lately that is out of the ordinary and forced you outside of your comfort zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment