Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Garage Gym Throwdown

(Dick Nichols Tu/Th 6PM class)

If we want to achieve greatness, we must be willing to do all the things that others are not willing to do, to have the success that others will never have. --Larry Diangi

My mantra this year is Walk by Faith and not by Sight; however, I am also implementing the mantra of 3 simple words-- Good to Great. On Saturday, June 19th, all CrossFit Central clients and the entire Austin community are going to compete in a Garage Gym Throwdown to show who is not just good....but great at being fit. This is the 1st annual event, and I could not be more excited for what is in store. Check the Relentless website daily for new vendors and give-aways for the day of the event.

I know I have a Showdown pretty much every day since my name is Showout. Now who is ready to THROWDOWN with all of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment