Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get Strong; Have Fun



Lisa, myself, & Carey showing off our "guns" in NYC.

I had to venture off on Jersey Shore to take pics with the Locals. Classic.


I already started implementing what I learned last week with Zach Evan-Esh. Today Lisa and I did 5x5 of Zercher squat or Front squat intermixed with chin-ups, pull-ups, push-up variations, resistant bands, kettlebell walks and swings. We finished off our workout with 4 rounds of 10/10 right and left of kettlebell or dumbell snatch, gasser, 5 tire flips.

I want to get stronger, BUT I also want to have fun doing it. Today was a perfect example of a kick-butt workout that was fun. You should see my clothes and skin right now. I am covered in black tire marks. hoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLer!

Quote of the day: "The indispensable first step to getting things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want." - Ben Stein



No comments:

Post a Comment