Friday, May 7, 2010

Inner Strength

Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

I am still fired up after last week in Jersey with Zach Even-Esh. He wrote an article, "CrossFit Central = 12 BadAss Underground Strength Coaches." Check it out HERE.

Michelle in my 6:30am Tu/Th Deep Eddy class sent me this quote yesterday.

"I run (CrossFit) because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought."

The past 5 months have been a whirlwind for me. Striving to take Relentless from good to great; training for Sectionals and Life; family members moving, getting sick, losing jobs; Underground Strength Training; listening and implementing the Tony Robbins' Get the Edge collection; educating myself on how to utilize social media networks for business; and the list goes on...

The quote above reminded me I am powerful beyond all measure. Dig deep. Believe it. Don't quit. I love my job because it's the essence of what I stand for--hard work and compassion for others. Less of me; more of you. What obstacles are you overcoming?



No comments:

Post a Comment