Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun & Excitement

Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed. -Sydney Smith

By nature I am happy, loud, crazy, fun, EXCITED. When I stray from those traits, I become anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, depressed. Clearly the two extremes do not intertwine well. Today I was reminded to embrace every part of how God made me. A driven, motivated, full-of-life Showout, who has fun and gets excited about her life and others. When I stick to the qualities that make me who I am, I am happier and more fulfilled in all aspects of life.

This coming Saturday at the Trojan Challenge, Team Crush It will be sporting the tanks pictured above. You will have to show up on Saturday morning at 9am at Westlake High School practice field to see what is written on the back. This team set goals 7 weeks ago, worked out together, held each accountable to their nutrition, got excited seeing themselves and others succeed, and had fun along the way. I can't wait to showcase their success over the next week.

Do you wake up each day having fun and excited about life? If not, then I recommend re-evaluating your focus and priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment